Smartphones, price transparency and online price comparison have revolutionized retail. You can hardly read a retail publication without the reading about showrooming and what retailers are doing to respond to the changing pricing game.
But how are retailers responding? What are your competitors doing and do your strategies measure up?
RSR’s sixth annual retail pricing survey is one of the most anticipated benchmarks of the year. It’s an opportunity for retailers to get answers to their burning pricing questions and measure themselves against hundreds of other retailers who participated. With well over 100 retailers having responded to this survey, the study will give you insight not only into how your pricing strategies compare, but will also give you an opportunity to learn from what your peers are doing when it comes to pricing.
Rather than simply give you a copy of the report and leave you to decipher it yourself however, we have teamed up with RSR’s Nikki Baird for a live and interactive webinar, where we will dive into the results of this highly anticipated study. But beyond looking at what retailers have done in the past, the webinar will also explore some of the key ways retailers can improve their pricing and promotion tactics in the upcoming year. Lastly it will also give you an opportunity to ask one of the leading retail analysts any of your pricing questions.
Some of the key topics that will be covered include:
- Promotions: the Good, the Bad & the Ugly
- Showrooming: how many retailers report seeing it, and how retail winners are reacting
- Overcoming organizational barriers to implement more effective pricing practices
- Technology enablers: what are the latest technologies that retailers are looking at to help them price to win
- Price Intelligence: discover why 42% of retailers claim to be evaluating this technology to make smarter, more profitable pricing decisions
When: Wednesday, May 8th, 2013 at 12 PM ET / 9 AM PT
- Nikki Baird – Managing Partner, RSR Research
- Drew Williams – VP, Marketing, 360pi
- Debbie Hauss – Moderator, Retail TouchPoints
Make sure to register today, as space is limited. As an added bonus, you will also receive a complete copy of the RSR 2013 Pricing Benchmark study after the webinar. >>Register Now<<