Collection of information:
We aim to collect, use and disclose only such information as is required to enable us to manage your subscription and account, to provide the Services, to maintain our customer/visitor lists, to respond to your inquiries or provide feedback, for identification and authentication purposes, for aggregate reporting without personal identification, and for service improvement. We will maintain the confidentiality of any Personal Information you provide to us on signing up for our Services or contacting us with questions or for further information and we will use it only for the purposes for which we have collected it (subject to the exclusions and disclosures we have listed below), unless you agree that we may disclose it to other third parties.
"Personal Information" is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address and e-mail address. At the time of collection, we will clearly identify the information being collected and the purposes for which it will be used. It is always your choice whether or not to provide Personal Information but if you choose not to provide certain requested Personal Information, in some instances you may not be able to register to use certain parts of the Services or be able to access and use any part of the Services at all. In other instances, your choice not to provide certain other Personal Information may mean that you will not be able to use certain features of the Services. We may collect Personal Information in respect of the Services through a variety of means, including but not limited to: registration processes (e.g. for a webcast or event); communications with you (e.g. if you contact us with questions or comments); if you subscribe for or download any of our content; service purchases; user support; and surveys.
"Non-Personal Information" is information of an anonymous nature, such as the type and version of browser or operating system being used by users of the Services. Aggregate information, such as demographic statistics of our users (e.g. average age or geographical allocation of our users), number of visitors, pages visited or accessed by users, and average time spent using the Services. Business contact information such as the name, title, business address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a business or professional person or an employee of an organization is not considered Personal Information. We may collect business contact information from public sources if the context indicates that you would be interested in our Services.
Use of Information
We collect information through the following means and for the following main purposes (and any other specific purposes indicated when you submit information to us):
- Registration: In order to use certain of our Services you must provide certain information to us such as your name, contact address, email address and a password of your choice and if you select any paid features of our Services, your contact information and payment information will be collected either by us or by our third party payment processors. None of your account registration information will be shared with any other users of the Services without your consent.
- Statistics: we collect statistics about use of the Services. This information will be kept confidential, however, we may keep aggregate statistics that do not personally identify an individual and make such aggregate statistics available to other members or third parties.
- Browser Extensions: Browser extensions are computer programs that extend the functionality of a web browser in some way. Depending on the browser and the version, the term may be distinct from similar terms such as plug-in or add-on. You may be able to use the Services through browser extensions. The 360pi browser extension collects information such as the IP address, websites visited, operating system and browser version. This information may be combined with other internal or external information to provide us a better understanding of usage of the Services, to provide reports, and to improve and/or better provide our Services.
- Service Improvement: We may use information collected through the Services to improve the overall performance of our Services.
- Third Party Sources: we may have access to certain Personal Information about you that is obtained from third party sources such as LinkedIn. Information available from public sources is subject to the privacy policies of such sites and your privacy settings.
Disclosures & Transfers:
We may share Personal Information about you in respect of the Services with third party partners who provide analytics, email marketing, hosting, logging services and internal database management services and, if applicable, the company that employs you. Our servers are also located in the USA and accordingly your Personal Information may be available to US government or its agencies under a lawful order, irrespective of the safeguards we have put in place for the protection of your Personal Information.
From time to time we may employ third parties to help us improve any part of the Services. These third parties may have limited access to databases of user information solely for the purpose of helping us to improve the Services and they will be subject to contractual restrictions prohibiting them from using the information about our members for any other purpose.
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent if we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other users of the Services, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you. You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. For instance, never share your login details and/or password with third parties.
Amendment of this Policy:
We will make every reasonable effort to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date, and we will provide you with mechanisms to update, correct, delete or add to your Personal Information as appropriate. As appropriate, this amended Personal Information will be transmitted to those parties to which we are permitted to disclose your information. Having accurate Personal Information about you enables us to give you the best possible service.
You can help by keeping us informed of any changes such as a change of address or telephone number. If you would like to access your information, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions of if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.